Monday, May 25, 2015

WEEK 53

Elder Christensen of the Seventy came to talk to us and it was really thought provoking!

Our zone baptized 21 people in one night! I got to play a violin from 1713 in special musical numbers. The Spirit was incredibly strong in the baptismal service and all of the families were so happy for the step they were taking!



Our district got so close this transfer :) These are some of my best friends in the mission. I am really sad to be leaving them but so happy for the friendships I've made on the mission!!!! (From Utah, Las Vegas, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Mexico, and Peru!!! Whoo!)


After half a year in Atlixco I'm getting transferred! I will really miss the ward, it has grown a ton. People have shown me so much love through their words and their actions. Im excited for what comes next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment