Monday, December 8, 2014

WEEK 29

Yep, we received The Call last night, I am leaving the area!!!!! For me it was the perfect amount of time here. I have met many amazing people that I consider my family, its been amazing to spend half my year here in Castillotla. Today I have been saying goodbye to everyone.

Saying goodbye!
I have learned a lot here, things that I will take with me to my other areas on the mission, as well as 'la vida normal' after. 

We had Fernanda{s baptism! It was amazing. I don{t have any pictures right now, my companions pictures all got erased :-| but Fernanda has some. For me it was a very very special baptism. My convert from August has been called as Ward Mission Leader, and directed the baptism. To see someone that has only been a member for a few months in charge of the baptism, filling the font, talking to the family, and very content and addressing Fernanda in the baptism telling her how this is going to bless her life really blew me away. Also, Leslie who was baptised last week bore her testimony yesterday. All of the converts here have really impacted me, they are amazing examples for me. 

 Here's a little taste of Christmas in Mexico. These are some crazy kids that we have an inside joke with, hence the weird expressions. 

Feliz Navidad! 
I am praying that I can get accustomed in my new area starting tomorrow, we{ll see who my companion is -ahhhh!!!! I know whatever comes my way will be for my good and that I will learn a lot. 

Love you all, siempre estoy orando para ustedes. Se que este evangelio es el camino. Es la unica manera ser realmente feliz. Amo a mi Padre Celestial y su Hijo, Jesucristo. Cuidense mucho, hasta la proxima semana

Hermana Best

No comments:

Post a Comment