Monday, October 27, 2014

WEEK 23

Well this week all I wanted to do was send a bunch of pictures because we have a TON of cool pictures from this week!!! And I've been trying for an hour and nothing is working. 

Quick update we got the call last night and I am STAYING in my area. I was very surprised!!! This means that I will spend a THIRD of my  mission (and half of my year) in good old Castillotla, very interesting. June through December. I'm praying hard to know what the Lord needs from me here in this area, I was so sure I was going to leave! I am excited to know what new companion is coming my way. the ward and area in general is really great so i cant complain! plus i know it like the back of my hand! 

I feel my Savior's love for me every day. Everything in my life has been lined up perfectly so that I can learn the lessons I needed to . I hope all of you will pray for spiritual experiences.When we have these, our testimonies grow more and more. I'm sorry I can't think of more of what happened this week, all i wanted to do was share fotos of the weather, volcano, my comp and i, and all the awesome families here, but until next time! love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment